Thank you for your effort to help relieve the cancer patients and their families’ financial burden…
If you interest in hosting an event for American Association for Cancer Support, we will help you make it successful!
Please complete our short fundraising application form by clicking the link below.
You may contact us to discuss about coordinating a fund raising event in your area, by calling 1-855-622-6237 or email; info@AmericancancerSupport.org . We will get back to you within 2 days!
Note that the use of AACS name and logo are not permitted prior to your event approval.
Some sample fundraise events
- Coupon sale
- Car wash
- Cookie& bakery sale
- Solicitation at other business
- Local sport tournament such as basketball, golf, pool, etc.
- Product sale
Why American Association for Cancer Support?
Companies and their employees make intelligent giving decisions by seeking to trust the charities with transparency, security, accuracy, and accountability.
American Association for Cancer Support holds itself to the ethical standards and with transparency, security, accuracy, and accountability. It is highly important to us that you and your employees are proud of your association “American Association for Cancer Support: The official cancer relief nonprofit organization”
- Corporate Support by Cause Related Marketing
Partner with American Association for Cancer Support to inspire your customers and increase their loyalty.
- American Association for Cancer Support, Inc is also opening for “Commercial Co-Venturers“ and fund-raising coordinations. Any person or firm who, for profit, regularly conducts a charitable sales promotion or underwrites, arranges, or sponsors a sale, performance, or event of any kind which is advertised to benefit a charitable organization are welcome!
- To create a co-venture charitable sales promotion for your products, call or e-mail us to discuss about how a non-profit can help you sell more products and benefit our cancer victims.